HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Weekend Gaming Events and Tournaments Coming Soon!
Be sure to read the rules on how to qualify for the tournaments.

Share | 

Games that I can't wait for.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heartlezz Crazh

PostSubject: Games that I can't wait for.   Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:58 am

First let me say I Love RPG and Strategy Games.

I am super stoked about Dragons Age:  Inquisition:  I have always loved the Dragon Age Series and enjoy going back to it time and time again.  I can't wait till October 7th when it releases I think i am going to take a week vacation so I can veg out with it.  The more I listen, read, and watch game play the more I get that feeling like the first day of school feeling the I cant sleep my mind is racing feeling.  Its like ungh you know lol...  I like the fact that your decisions "really do" impact the game play.  I wish it would be Multiplayer but maybe it will get there.  Not that it would lose any points if it didn't.

My second most anticipated game is The Division:  Pure Tactical Heaven it looks like.  I enjoy working as Solid Unit where everyone know what they are supposed to do and not be told to do it.  I like teamwork, unity, and flowing.  The graphics look sick the game play is outstanding so far.

Last edited by Heartlezz Crazh on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruckfoni

PostSubject: Re: Games that I can't wait for.   Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:09 am

RPG games are truly the best. I agree, The Division looks outstanding. I found myself looking at YouTube videos the other say of countless YouTube clips of games. Evil Within has to be another game I'm truly excited for also. I love playing games that scare me but excite me at the same time. It makes me not wanna stop playing. Diablo 3 is one amazing game that is being put on the Xbox One (which I love) because I love working in teams. Games that include multiplayer playing is nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaINFamousJN

PostSubject: Re: Games that I can't wait for.   Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:24 am

Oh man! There alot of games that i can't wait for. Come October, i'm gonna be soooo broke, lol. We have Dragon Age, Middle-Earth, NBA 2k15, MAYBE Battlefield, Evolve, The Evil Within, Assassin's Creed, Sunset Overdrive, WWE 2k15, and hopefully GTA V comes out then too. Out of all those i might have to only choose 3, so idk.

Hipleaf

PostSubject: Re: Games that I can't wait for.   Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:57 pm

Gta5 maybe, I purposely didn't finish it when the rumors started about it was moving to current gen. If rockstar does right by it,then I'll throw my money at them.
Mindcraft, again maybe. Depends on price and how much it's updated.(horses plz) also hoping people on here might play it.
Also random thought: I want shadow complex 2. What happened,that should have been a start to a franchise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaINFamousJN

PostSubject: Re: Games that I can't wait for.   Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:01 pm

YESS!! i loved Shadow Complex. As for Minecraft, I never got into it. My son loves it, so i might get it for him. I believe i read that if you own it for 360, it will only be $5 or $10 to upgrade.

T BOMBASTUS

PostSubject: Re: Games that I can't wait for.   Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:45 am

Indeed my wallet will be crying october! So mamy games but excited for dragon age and witcher 3 amongst many others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Das Ergebnis

PostSubject: Re: Games that I can't wait for.   Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:42 pm

The division, Evolve, and last but certainly not least Crackdown, that is probably one of my favorite games from xbox 360, that and shadow run.

I would also like to see Huxley get finished for consoles but that won't happen, that game had so much potential oh well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OliverValdez

PostSubject: Re: Games that I can't wait for.   Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:00 am

This year has been awesome!!!! Cant wait for assassins creed, diablo3, evolve, sunset overdrive, far cry, CoD, halo collection!! Holy snap so many games OMG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heartlezz Crazh

PostSubject: Re: Games that I can't wait for.   Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:21 am

I love the fact that multiplayer is evolving and getting incorporated into the platforms much more effectively rather than just multiplayer .  I love the fact that they are seeing that its a whole lot more entertaining playing with friends trying to accomplish a task rather than just by yourself.  

Games like:

Assassins Creed Unity:

Destiny:

Divison:

Elder Scrolls Online:

Evolve:

Are all prime examples of friends playing as a team.

As far as the games they are releasing this year. I agree this is the best year for video games that I have seen in a long time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massillon

PostSubject: Re: Games that I can't wait for.   Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:21 pm

I agree with you guys. Great year for games. There's easily at least 10 games I want coming out. I still need to sit down and figure out what's going to make the cut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games that I can't wait for.   

Back to top Go down

Games that I can't wait for.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1