HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Weekend Gaming Events and Tournaments Coming Soon!
Be sure to read the rules on how to qualify for the tournaments.

Share | 

Xbox One now supports trial and unlock game demos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaINFamousJN

PostSubject: Xbox One now supports trial and unlock game demos   Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:29 am

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-07-11-xbox-one-now-supports-trial-and-unlock-game-demos

I'm actually glad they did this. There were a couple arcade games i thought about buying, but didn't wanna waste my money because i didn't like it. Now we can try before we buy.

Hipleaf

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One now supports trial and unlock game demos   Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:23 pm

Good thing. My only purchase I regret is r.b.I. baseball.could have saved me 20 bones,oh well. No one buy this game,you have been warned.lol. Huge disappointment as someone looking for anything baseball on these systems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaINFamousJN

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One now supports trial and unlock game demos   Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:25 pm

Oh man, thanks for the heads up. Was thinking of getting it, lol. Waiting for a good baseball game for xbox one.

Estocwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One now supports trial and unlock game demos   Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:18 pm

I do think it is great to have it but personally i don't use demos, the reason being is a few times i have played the demo for a game and not liked it (for example dragons dogma) so i chose not to purchase the game, then a year or so down the line i saw dragons dogma: dark arisen on sale very cheap so i decided what the hell i'm buying it, it then turns out to be an awesome game and because of that demo i almost never got to play it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One now supports trial and unlock game demos   

Back to top Go down

Xbox One now supports trial and unlock game demos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1