Xbox One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weekend Gaming Events and Tournaments Coming Soon!
Be sure to read the rules on how to qualify for the tournaments.

hi :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
anthony2690

hi :) Empty
PostSubject: hi :)   hi :) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 4:26 am

Hey, I am Anthony.
I am from the UK
I play xbox one, xbox 360, ps3 and ps vita Smile
I own and play far too many games,
I am worried I'll never get through my backlog by the end of the year when all the big titles come out for xbox one Razz
guess, I'll mention some of my interests Smile

Books:
I like the Conquerer and Emperor series by Conn Iggulden

Music:
Smiths, The Cure, Indigo La End, Libertines, Ayabie, Andymori, LM.C, One Ok Rock, Rad Wimps, Blink 182, Daft Punk, Sleeping with Sirens, New Found Glory, Alkaline Trio, Billy Talent, Motion City Soundtrack,Circa Survive, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Sabrepulse, Two Door Cinema Club, The Audition, Chiodos, A Day To Remember, Alien Ant Farm, +44, Angels and Airwaves, The Clash, Muse, 4 Year Strong, Head Automatica, GlassJaw, Brand new, Streetlight Manifesto & so many others,

Video Games:
Blazblue, Guilty Gear, Gears of War, Rayman Legends, Mushihimesama Futari, Dodonpachi, Bullet Soul Infinite Burst, Bayonetta, Shenmue, Nights into dreams, Jet Set Radio, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy VII/VIII/X, Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyssey and so many other games.

TV Shows/Anime:
Skins, Inbetweeners, Misfits, Beaver Falls, Blazblue Alter Memory, Zero No Tsukaima, Full Metal Alchemist, Code Geass, Death Note, Clannad, No Ao Exorcist, Vampire Knight and a few others.
Back to top Go down
DaINFamousJN

DaINFamousJN

PostSubject: Re: hi :)   hi :) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:52 am

Lol what's up Anthony. Nice introduction, with a lot of info. I feel like we're best friends already. Lol
Back to top Go down
anthony2690

PostSubject: Re: hi :)   hi :) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 7:25 pm

DaINFamousJN wrote:
Lol what's up Anthony. Nice introduction, with a lot of info. I feel like we're best friends already. Lol

well I thought I best make the effort if I was going to write an introduction to myself haha Smile
Back to top Go down
T BOMBASTUS

PostSubject: Re: hi :)   hi :) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:05 pm

Yo! Yeah the hard part of owning multiple consoles is too many games you get backlogged in. But so many you must play! Lol. Holidays are akways killer since all the big stuff releases then
Back to top Go down
anthony2690

PostSubject: Re: hi :)   hi :) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 1:19 am

T BOMBASTUS wrote:
Yo! Yeah the hard part of owning multiple consoles is too many games you get backlogged in. But so many you must play! Lol. Holidays are akways killer since all the big stuff releases then

I feel like I am never going to beat them all Razz

I just ordered my vita and 11 games this week haha :p

it's my second vita as I had one before but there was no games i wanted before aha
Back to top Go down
Super Havoc

Super Havoc

PostSubject: Re: hi :)   hi :) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:36 pm

Nice meeting you, Anthony. You have great taste man and put out a nice detailed write up. I hope to play with and against you in the future. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
anthony2690

PostSubject: Re: hi :)   hi :) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:20 am

Super Havoc wrote:
Nice meeting you, Anthony. You have great taste man and put out a nice detailed write up. I hope to play with and against you in the future. Very Happy 

tnank you Smile

you too man, would be great to know about some of the other members on here and what they are into Smile
Back to top Go down
Heartlezz Crazh

PostSubject: Re: hi :)   hi :) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:50 am

Well this will be tough to compete with way to set the bar lol. looks like I am going to have to re edit my Intro.
Back to top Go down
anthony2690

PostSubject: Re: hi :)   hi :) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:09 am

Heartlezz Crazh wrote:
Well this will be tough to compete with way to set the bar lol.  looks like I am going to have to re edit my Intro.

haha sorry about that Smile

I just thought I'd give an insight to myself, as it would be cool if I could play games with people that enjoy some of the same things as me Smile
Back to top Go down
Heartlezz Crazh

PostSubject: Re: hi :)   hi :) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:32 am

anthony2690 wrote:

haha sorry about that Smile

I just thought I'd give an insight to myself, as it would be cool if I could play games with people that enjoy some of the same things as me Smile

No worries bro ... Just got me out of my comfort zone a bit buts its all gravy covered biscuits.  Welcome Home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi :)   hi :) Empty

Back to top Go down

hi :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xbox One :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: