Xbox One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weekend Gaming Events and Tournaments Coming Soon!
Be sure to read the rules on how to qualify for the tournaments.

Welcome to the site.

Go down 
+6
Das Ergebnis
T BOMBASTUS
Super Havoc
Exodus_Prime
Hipleaf
DaINFamousJN
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DaINFamousJN

DaINFamousJN

Welcome to the site. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the site.   Welcome to the site. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:05 pm

Hey guys, welcome to the site. I made this site so people can have a great place to come and discuss everything Xbox One. Right now i am the only mod, but i will do my best to keep the forums on subject.

If you have come to this site, just to spam and annoy the members, please leave.That will not be tolerated here, and you will be banned.

Everybody else have fun, and if you have any problems or suggestions, feel free to let me know. I consider this all our forums, so nothing will be ignored.

When you introduce yourself, please tell everyone what games you currently have.
Back to top Go down
Hipleaf

Hipleaf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site.   Welcome to the site. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:52 am

Thanks for your efforts.
Back to top Go down
DaINFamousJN

DaINFamousJN

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site.   Welcome to the site. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:54 am

No, thank you and welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
Exodus_Prime

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site.   Welcome to the site. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:40 pm

Yes thank you for your efforts, I will support when I can. I want to post on the helpful info/ troubleshooting part on the site and add a few helpful tips for the Xbox One.
Back to top Go down
Super Havoc

Super Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site.   Welcome to the site. EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:53 pm

Great start so far, and as I've said, I'm not adept at site creation, but I know what I like and what works and will give my input to make this one better any time I think of it, if it's wanted of course lol
Back to top Go down
T BOMBASTUS

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site.   Welcome to the site. EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 6:59 pm

Hi all. Pretty neat site you got going on. Anyway my tag is also my username. I have quite a number of games but ill just mention the ones I currently play. Titanfall, killer instinct, forza 5, dead rising 3, ryse, and plants vs zombies gw.
Back to top Go down
DaINFamousJN

DaINFamousJN

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site.   Welcome to the site. EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:06 pm

Thanks T Bomb. This is just the beginning. I plan on making it better as we go. Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
Das Ergebnis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site.   Welcome to the site. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:14 am

Hey everyone username is also GT, hope with this dedicated site we can have good discussion without seeing repeating topics on useless subjects, glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
DaINFamousJN

DaINFamousJN

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site.   Welcome to the site. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:20 am

Das Ergebnis wrote:
Hey everyone username is also GT, hope with this dedicated site we can have good discussion without seeing repeating topics on useless subjects, glad to be here.

Yup, that's exactly what I'm hoping. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Heartlezz Crazh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site.   Welcome to the site. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 6:15 am

Awesome Site ... Excited to be apart of something new ... Hopefully a new home.

Shout Out to all XBox One Gamers that want or would like a New Friend to add.  If you would like to, go ahead and add me here is a list of my current games that I own as well as a list of future games that I have on  pre order.

My Gamer Tag is Heartlezz Crazh

XBox One Titles:

1) Battlefield 4:  (Season Pass)

2) Call of Duty:  Ghosts:  (Season Pass)

3) Dead Rising 3:

4) Skylanders:  Swapforce

5) Titanfall:  (Season Pass)

6) WatchDogs:  (Season Pass)

List of Games that I have on Pre Order:

September 9th:  Destiny

October 7th:  Dragons Age:  Inquisition

October 21st:  Battlefield  Hardline & Evolve

October 27th:  Assassin's Creed:  Unity

November 4th:  Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

November 18th:  Far Cry 4

2015:  The Division and Witcher 3[/font]

Last edited by Heartlezz Crazh on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ruckfoni

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site.   Welcome to the site. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:38 am

Amazing site.

GAMERTAG: ruckfoni (new to Xbox. had PS3)

so far games I have:

Call of Duty: Ghosts
Forza Motorsport 5
Battlefield 4

Pre ordered games:
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Dying Light
Evil Within
Tom Clancy's The Division (maybe?)
Diablo 3 (maybe?)

Add me! I would love some new friends.
Back to top Go down
Heartlezz Crazh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site.   Welcome to the site. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 8:12 am

Welcome Home, and added by me Smile
Back to top Go down
krimsonnights

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site.   Welcome to the site. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:40 pm

This site is a great idea. Hoping it becomes a nice little haven for discussion.

My gamertag is krimsonnights, feel free to add me anyone. I'd love to find some people to game with.
Back to top Go down
UnSaTiaBleVnGnC

UnSaTiaBleVnGnC

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site.   Welcome to the site. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:35 pm

I came to this site because I've been looking for a great site where I can game and meet new interesting gamers. My gamertag is UnSaTiaBleVnGnC and send me a friend request I play all games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site.   Welcome to the site. Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the site.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xbox One :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: