Xbox One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weekend Gaming Events and Tournaments Coming Soon!
Be sure to read the rules on how to qualify for the tournaments.

Destiny Beta

Go down 
+4
OliverValdez
Heartlezz Crazh
krimsonnights
DaINFamousJN
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Heartlezz Crazh

Destiny Beta - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I am Soooooo Jealous   Destiny Beta - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:07 am

Damn I can't wait till I get home from work.
Back to top Go down
OliverValdez

OliverValdez

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Beta   Destiny Beta - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:08 am

Try the one i sent you again, i PM you, i miss a number in the code sorry
Back to top Go down
ruckfoni

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Beta   Destiny Beta - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:39 pm

just started playing it! add me: GT is ruckfoni
Back to top Go down
Heartlezz Crazh

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Beta   Destiny Beta - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:15 am

So I took an hour of work this morning so I could run home and begin the download of the Beta with the goal being that it would be done by the time I got home. Damn I am glad that I did. When I got home I was able to play and it is off the chain.
Back to top Go down
Hipleaf

Hipleaf

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Beta   Destiny Beta - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:01 pm

Anyone on here get to play the moon mission? I didn't, was at work. How far did u get,and Did you find any sweet loot?
Also I am enjoying the beta and now am leaning on buying it,only problem now I see what a time hole it will be. Ok there is no way there is going enough time to play all the great games coming out around football season.
Back to top Go down
Heartlezz Crazh

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Beta   Destiny Beta - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:47 am

The Moon Mission was their special event that allowed gamer's that played the Beta to get the Bonus Nameplate / Emblem that carries over to Launch Day letting other gamer's know that you played the Beta. It was only one mission, a few Green Items for me at least. and yes It will be like playing World of Warcrack ... Just a minute Dear and a few days later you emerge swearing that it was only 2 hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Beta   Destiny Beta - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Destiny Beta
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2