Xbox One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Weekend Gaming Events and Tournaments Coming Soon!
Be sure to read the rules on how to qualify for the tournaments.

Problem connecting Xbox One to TV?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ruckfoni

Problem connecting Xbox One to TV? Empty
PostSubject: Problem connecting Xbox One to TV?   Problem connecting Xbox One to TV? EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 8:17 am

I have dish but it's set in my room and in the living room with the DVR (box) but the dish on my TV has only an S-VIDEO cable (I think, it has a dot in the middle. Can't exactly remember what it's called) so how would I connect my Xbox One to my TV? Would another HDMI cable do the job and suffice? I heard you need some type of cable box of which I don't have in this room.
Back to top Go down
DaINFamousJN

DaINFamousJN

PostSubject: Re: Problem connecting Xbox One to TV?   Problem connecting Xbox One to TV? EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:00 am

Ok, i got a lil confused, lol. So the cable box your trying to hook up to the xbox one only has S-Video, and your asking how would you hook that up to the Xbox One? I'm guessing your TV has HDMI right?
Back to top Go down
ruckfoni

PostSubject: Re: Problem connecting Xbox One to TV?   Problem connecting Xbox One to TV? EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:24 pm

Yes! The cable connected to my TV looks like an S-Video one (although, dot in the middle). it also has various of HDMI ones as well. No box though. The cable goes through the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem connecting Xbox One to TV?   Problem connecting Xbox One to TV? Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem connecting Xbox One to TV?
Page 1 of 1